Marz Community Brewing presents:
The 2015 Homebrewer’s Ball
August 23, 4-7pm
Co-Prosperity Sphere • 3219 S Morgan St
Join us at Mash Tun Society’s Second Annual Homebrewer’s Competition!
Admission and RSVP : http://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-homebrewers-ball-tickets-18089267486
For $25 you get:
- Tastes of all the competing brews
- A Mash Tun Tasting Glass and copy of Mash Tun Journal
- A Silk screened Homebrewer’s Ball T-shirt by Teetsy
- Vittles by Kimski, our new Korean Polish Street Food joint
- A vote for best brews in the competition. & The winner gets their beer brewed at Marz Community Brewing Company
- Marz Community Brewing Co. beers & the debut of the Marz Slushie
Featuring beers by: Eric Franklin and Joe Sumrall, Alexander Wolos, Patrick Whisler, Hunter Owens, Jim Vondracek and Matt Omura, Tyler Jackson, JD Blythin & Renee Weinberger, Sean Talmage, Brian Davids, Anthony Boutsikakis, Evan Devries & others.
This is an event for friends of Marz, Mash Tun Society, Lumpen, Lumpen Radio and Maria’s. Proceeds of the event go to Public Media Insitute, the non profit that publishes Mash Tun Journal.
Lumpen Radio, WLPN, 105.5 fm will be live broadcasting the event with featured WPN DJs.